BYTEX is pleased to announce listing of Golem (GNT).
Listing Date: January 15th, 2019 (TUE), 16:00 UTC +9
Name of Token: Golem
Consensus Protocol: Proof of Concept
Country of Incorporation: Zug, Switzerland
Role of Token: Utility
Token Type: ERC-20
The Golem project aims to create a global, open-sourced, and decentralized supercomputer that allows anyone to easily rent computing power amongst its users. The project will combine the spare processing powers from users’ personal computers, as well as, from large corporate data centers. This will create a computing power hub with supercomputing capabilities that anyone can access and utilize.
Users can act as either “requestors,” who rent processing power, or “providers,” who supply excess processing power and gain compensations in Golem Network Tokens (GNT) - the native token of the Golem Network. This decentralized sharing economy would create a unique ecosystem of a dependable, personalized, and low-cost source of computing power.
Golem employs the Ethereum-based transaction system for payments between their users and is currently in its Brass Beta version 0.18.2 paving their way to build a steady and secure project.
Token & Fundraising Details:
Maximum Supply: 1,000,000,000 GNT
- Pre-allocated tokens - 18%
- Golem Team & Early Contributors - 6%
- Golem Factory GmbH - 12%
- Public Sale - 82%
Use of Funds:
- Golem Team - 54%
- Office & Indirect - 21%
- Marketing & Expansion - 15%
- Contingency - 10%
- Public sale start date: 2016.11.11
- Public sale amount: 820M (82% of total supply)
- Public sale price: 1 ETH = 1000 GNT
- Amount raised: 820,000 ETH (Approx. 8M USD)
- Julian Zawistowski, CEO & Founder: CEO and co-founder of imapp and claimstorm; Advisor at Hoard; Chairman of the Foundation Council at IBS
- Piotr Janiuk, CTO & Co-Founder: Senior Lead Developer at imapp and Instytut Badan Strukturalnych
- Andrzej Regulski, COO & Co-Founder: Managing Director at imapp; previously Evaluation Programme Director and Project Manager at IBS
- Aleksandra Skrzypczak, Lead Software Engineer & Co-Founder: Lead Software Engineer at imapp
- Joanna Rutkowska, CSO: Founder of Invisible Things Lab and Qubes OS
This document is based on the information collected found on the Golem website and through formal legal channels. We make every effort to provide complete and accurate information. However, we do not guarantee accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of the information. This information is not to be regarded as investment advice, or legal proof, or evidence.
Your Finance, Your Future