To accommodate our users that hold and trade Ethereum (ETH), we will be supporting the upcoming ETH Constantinople Hard Fork.
Please read below for more details:
- Estimated Hard Fork Time: 2019/01/14 (Mon) ~ 2019/01/18 (Fri)
- Snapshot will be taken at block height 7,080,000.
- ETH deposits and withdrawals will temporarily be suspended during the snapshot period. Snapshot is to take place at some point between 2019/01/14 (Mon) ~ 2019/01/18 (Fri).
- ETH deposits and withdrawals will recommence after network restoration and completing security tests. Specific time and date will be posted in future notices.
- Please note: Any deposits made during this suspension period may not be properly credited to your account and may not be recoverable.
- ETH trading will suspended from 2019/01/14 (Mon) ~ 2019/01/18 (Fri).
There may be additional notices on our website upon any changes to the Hard Fork schedule.
For more details on the Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork, please refer to the the Ethereum Core Devs Meeting 51 Notes.
Your Finance, Your Future
2019. 1. 8